Change Jiofi password: Are you trying to change your jiofi password and username? Are you trying to reset your jioFi device? Are you trying to change your jiofi username? Then this article will satisfy your needs. There are several methods are available to change your jio Wi-Fi password and username. Some of the methods are very difficult and need more technical knowledge but here in this article, we provide the best way to change your jiofi password and username with very simple steps.
Our technical team already tested these below steps. So without any hesitate you can use these below steps and you can change jiofi password and username. We all know that jio is one of the best and fastest-growing networks in India. The Reliance released jiofi hotspot device which helps to connect internet connection on your PC Windows and several smartphones. So millions of people in India have used jiofi device for getting a high-speed internet connection.
|Change Jiofi Password|
Using this jiofi device you can easily connect your smartphones for PC for getting unlimited Internet access at high speed. Some people need to change their usernames and password for their security purpose. In this article, you will definitely get details about how to reset jiofi password? and how to change jiofi password?
Overview of jiofi device:
Reliance jio launches jiofi device for getting a high-speed internet connection to jio user. We all know that jio is the most growing network in India. Jio provides a high-speed internet connection. Initially, jio comes with 4G network for Smartphone devices. If you have Jio sim then you can easily access high-speed internet connection on your phone. But some of the people like to connect with jio internet connection on their PC.
Jiofi device helps to connect several smartphone devices and pc for getting a high-speed internet connection. This hotspot device mostly used internet users. You can easily wireless connect multiple devices. Jiofi device is acting as a portable device that allows you to create a Wi-Fi at any time and anywhere. So you can use high-speed internet connection without any interrupt. You can connect multiple devices using this jio Wi-Fi hotspot device. With the help of jiofi password and username, you can secure your jiofi data.
Why we change jiofi password?
Jiofi device comes with a password and username. You can easily find your jiofi password and username on your jiofi device box. Using this username and password you can easily login jio Wi-Fi device and connect multiple devices for getting a high-speed internet connection. The username and password are unique for every jio user.
|Change Jiofi Password|
The user can change username and password for their convenience which helps to remember their password. This feature also helps to secure your jiofi data. Most of the people don't know how to change the jiofi username and password. This tutorial mainly focused on jiofi device. Using this guide you can easily change jiofi username and password with very simple steps.
How to change jiofi password and username?
It is a very simple step to change your jiofi password and username. Here in this article, we provide very simple steps to change jiofi password. Every jio device has a default Wi-Fi password and username. Using this jio Wi-Fi password and username just log in and connect with the laptop.
Once you connect to jiofi device on your laptop then go to your browser and copy this below URL.
- Once you reach this official web page of jiofi then enter your default password and username.
- Default password and username are administrator, administrator.
- You can also find the default jio username and password on your jiofi box backside.
- After completing the login process click the right corner of the page.
- From the menu, the list clicks the setting option.
- Now click menu option from the left-hand side and select user management.
|Change Jiofi Password|
- That's it now you can easily change jiofi password and username.
- To change the Wi-Fi password click on network =>Wi-Fi configuration =>secure key.
- Using these steps you can also change the network name. Make changes to the network name field under network =>Wi-Fi configuration.
- Just click the Wi-Fi option on the left side to change your jiofi username.
- Once you enter your jio username and password just click the save button.
- After clicking the save button it will ask you to restart your device. Just click on the ok button and restart your device.
That's it. Now you can log in to your jiofi device using your new username and password.
How to reset the Jiofi device?
If you want to change your jio username and password then you can use this about that. In some situations, you forget your password so you need to reset your jiofi password. Most of them Don't know how to reset jio Wi-Fi device. we provide simple steps to reset jiofi device and change your default username and password.
- First of all, take your Jiofi device and remove the battery in the backside.
- Search the reset option on the backside of the WPS button. (You can see this screenshot)
- Use a suitable object to press the button.( avoid sharp object because it may be damaged your jiofi device).
- Press and hold the button for 30 seconds.
- Jio Wi-Fi device will reboot automatically.
- Connect your jio Wi-Fi device to your PC Windows and log in with the default username and password.
- Using this method you can change the default username and password.
These are the very simple steps to reset your jiofi device.
If you have any doubts regarding this article just feel free to ask us. Using these above methods you can easily jiofi username and password.
- jiofi password change login
- jiofi.local.html change password
- jiofi 4 password change
- how to change jiofi password in pc
- jiofi.local.html reset
- how to reset jiofi password if forgot
- jio password change
- how to change jiofi password and ssid name