FIFA World Cup is the most popular sporting event in the world. People like to watch FIFA World Cup. If you don't have any TV cable and app subscription. Don't worry, there are different ways available and the internet market that help to watch FIFA World Cup.
We all know that JioCinema is the most popular streaming application that helps to provide lots of advanced features. In that way, JioCinema provides an exclusive collection of World Cup matches. Once you installed this application on your smartphone or PC then you can watch all the actions from the comfort of your own home.
Here in this particular tutorial, I am going to guide you to watch FIFA World Cup on the JioCinema application. So keep reading this complete tutorial without any skip.
Read Also: JioCinema for PC
JioCinema is the most popular and widely used video streaming app available on various platforms. You can easily get this application from MyJio App Store and also the Google Play Store for free of cost. If you want to watch JioCinema on your PC then you can easily visit the official website of this app and complete the sign-in process to watch your favorite movies.
Jio provides different applications from various categories. You get Jio apps from my Jio apps too. If you are a Jio sim user then you can easily complete the sign-in process for every Jio app. Once you installed this app on your smartphone then you can watch various sports events including FIFA World Cup.
After completing, the installation of JioCinema on your smartphone just open the app and complete the setup. Now you need to select the live tab at the bottom of the screen and locate the FIFA World Cup section and select it by scrolling down. So you can easily watch for World Cup on the JioCinema app. That's why people like to install this app on their devices.
Read Also: JioTV for PC
Without any interruptions, you can easily install the JioCinema app on Android, iOS, PC Windows. JioCinema also provides various movies from different languages. It has more than 500 million downloads in Google Play Store and 4.7-star ratings based on 100 million users review. So JioCinema is the most popular widely used streaming of these days.
How to watch FIFA World Cup on JioCinema?
It is a very simple process to watch FIFA World Cup on the JioCinema app. We all know that JioCinema is a streaming service that provides both live and recorded content.
- First, you need to install JioCinema on your device.
- Complete the installation then Will need a Jio TV account to watch FIFA World Cup on JioCinema.
- You can easily sign up for Jio TV by visiting the Jio TV website or downloading the Jio TV app on your smartphone from Google Play Store and Apple app store.
- Once you have a Jio sim then you can easily complete the sign-in process on Jio TV.
- After completing, the sign-in process just visits the JioCinema website and go to the live TV section.
- Now you need to select Sports channel and FIFA World Cup from the channels available.
- If you are not a Jio TV subscriber then you can still watch before World Cup on JioCinema by signing up for a free trial.
- You are free trial will automatically end unless you choose to subscribe at the end of it.
How to create an account on JioCinema?
If you want to create a new account on JioCinema then visit the official website of Jio.
- Once you reached the official web page then you need to click on the get started button.
- Just fill in your information and click on the sign-up button.
- Once you created your account then you can add payment details and begin watching FIFA World Cup on the JioCinema app.
How to watch before World Cup on JioCinema without an account?
- Still, some people like to watch before World Cup on JioCinema without an account.
- Go to Jio.com on scroll down the live sports section.
- Just click on the FIFA World Cup tab.
- Now a pop-up window will show up on your screen.
Just close the window by clicking on the X in the top right corner. Now it will be taken to a page where you can select your game on watch it without having an account.
I hope this guide very helps to watch the FIFA World Cup on JioCinema. If you have any doubts regarding this article feel free to ask us.